Saturday, January 19, 2019

A box of matches

A box of matches,
is all that took,
to keep me warm,
and made the world hooked.

Like in a fairytale,
written by Andersen,
about one winter,
that was quite bothersome.

What I had saw
and what I must do,
across the universe,
I´m reaching for you.

About the northern lights, you know,
and perhaps in fear you might be,
but dreams come true for the brave,
and there surely are wonders to see.

                                  ...Just one star? Make that three!!!
                                           No more prophecies everyone´s free, from this madness of Paris...

Undone be London
and it´s November,
pick a perfume,
for days to remember.

And bring an umbrella
in case of the rain,
because together,
we´re spending the day.

Don't forget some jokes,
about that one date,
when people of Notre-Dame,
sang: "When Saturn comes late...".

You may know it all,
some secrets had been told,
but I only want a hand,
which is only mine to hold.

And if you might wonder,
what I might ask,
after all that happened,
what´s left to mask?

And if you will doubt,
that I can´t let go of control,
I rest you assured,
I just want to watch the flow.




























                                  ... and I´m just wondering, what the last gift shall I give?
                                                              But I can think about it in those last 3 years that I will live... 


No comments:

Post a Comment